What's new

Disney+ The Beatles: Get Back exclusively on Disney+ (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Album is being reissued too…

As much as I want to see the documentary, this is what really matters to me. The second best album that The Beatles did so I'm happy to finally get some news on the box set for it.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
As much as I want to see the documentary, this is what really matters to me. The second best album that The Beatles did so I'm happy to finally get some news on the box set for it.
Loaded question I know, but which one do you think is best?

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Well, now I gotta know what you think it is. I'm assuming that you're going to say something from Revolver forward and all of those albums are varying degrees of great so it's not like I'm not going to post "The white album?! ARE YOU CRAZY??????!!!!!!!!!!!" when I see your pick. :laugh:
I'll send you a PM.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Fixed that for you. :)

- Walter.
I'm a weirdo but that's one of my least favorite albums from The Beatles. Obviously, it's not bad but I don't care for Come Together and I don't like Maxwell's Silver Hammer at all. I love Octopus's Garden and the medley songs on side two are great though. Two songs shouldn't derail the album for me but I guess the rest of their records are so good that a slightly less great one takes a hit in my brain.

Last edited:

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I can sort of understand the reaction to the first side as I am not a huge fan of Maxwell's Silver Hammer either, but the second half of the album totally makes me forget any possible limitations (if they exist) on side one. The entirety of side two is audio bliss as far as I am concerned. Just perfect the way it builds to the finale and the blending of the songs is something that never fails to engage me.

- Walter.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Back on topic a bit, I watched the teaser trailer for Get Back this afternoon and November 25th can't come soon enough.

- Walter.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Some New
DSC00458.JPG
Let It Be stuff. Getting ready for Get Back ! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonrany
Recent bookmarks