What's new

The Beatles : Get Back Coming to Bluray ! (1 Viewer)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Other than that Disney does not include Atmos on their Blu-ray discs as a matter of policy. But if Apple is in charge of the release and Disney is just the distributor, they may override Disney on that.

Oh - yeah, forgot Disney saves Atmos for 4K discs.

Read the comment as a "ya can't have Atmos on BDs"! :unsure:

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Once upon a time, Let It Be was supposed to be released on blu-ray with Get Back, then there was talk of LIB getting a separate release. Now, there's no mention of LIB at all.

Amazon UK listing with (temp) artwork. Note this lists a date of 2/28:

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
A 3 Disc Set and it looks like NO Bonus Features. :confused: :(

Brief summary of the three discs in this Blu-ray set [apologies in advance]:

Disc 1:

Think of what you're saying
You can get it wrong and still you think that it's alright

While you see it your way
There's a chance that we might fall apart before too long

Disc 2:

Life is very short, and there's no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend

Disc 3:

We can work it out

cinemel1

Second Unit
Real Name
Mel Matsil
As much as I love the Beatles and enjoyed watching Get Back, I don’t think I’d be interested it as part of my collection. It was fascinating watching the Fab 3 interacting with eachother, but once was enough. The concert portion would be nice to have however.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
As much as I love the Beatles and enjoyed watching Get Back, I don’t think I’d be interested it as part of my collection. It was fascinating watching the Fab 3 interacting with eachother, but once was enough. The concert portion would be nice to have however.

Fab 3

🙄

Filmgazer

Second Unit
Real Name
Louis Helman
I have a friend who is a huge Beatles fan and would like to get this set. The only problem is, he has a DVD player and not a Blu-ray player at this point in time. Is there any indication that the set will be released on DVD as well as Blu-ray?

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
I have a friend who is a huge Beatles fan and would like to get this set. The only problem is, he has a DVD player and not a Blu-ray player at this point in time. Is there any indication that the set will be released on DVD as well as Blu-ray?
Yes, It is also being released on DVD. How does your friend Not have a Bluray player ?? :confused: Are just DVD players still even being made in 2022 ??

Filmgazer

Second Unit
Real Name
Louis Helman
Yes, It is also being released on DVD. How does your friend Not have a Bluray player ?? :confused: Are just DVD players still even being made in 2022 ??
Thanks for the information, Rick!

My friend is just resistant to change as far as electronics are concerned. He still thinks DVD is sufficient and that an upgrade to Blu-ray isn't needed. Go figure?! Yes, they still make just DVD players. At least, they're still available at Best Buy.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Thanks for the information, Rick!

My friend is just resistant to change as far as electronics are concerned. He still thinks DVD is sufficient and that an upgrade to Blu-ray isn't needed. Go figure?! Yes, they still make just DVD players. At least, they're still available at Best Buy.

Buy him a Blu-ray player. $30
Just take it over and hook it up for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks