What's new

Pre-Order The Beatles: Get Back (Blu-ray) (DVD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
818MR66X5QL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Ron for posting this. There was some conflicting things I was seeing a few days ago about this.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I've literally been trying to find an Amazon link to order the blu-ray for weeks, with no luck.

So, thanks, Ron!

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Todd, I saw some confusing information from Amazon and Best Buy. Best Buy shows it as sold out and unavailable. Which I figured was a place holder since it was not out yet. Now I see they added coming soon in tiny print. The DVD version, is showing as pre-order. On Amazon, it wasn’t even showing up IIRC. I thought because it was a Disney title, that might be an issue with Amazon. But it’s there which surprises me. Maybe because this product is partly connected to Apple Records that allowed it to be sold at Amazon.

Several other vendors showed it as pre-order available such as Target and of course on thebeatles.com.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Todd, I saw some confusing information from Amazon and Best Buy. Best Buy shows it as sold out and unavailable. Which I figured was a place holder since it was not out yet. Now I see they added coming soon in tiny print. The DVD version, is showing as pre-order. On Amazon, it wasn’t even showing up IIRC. I thought because it was a Disney title, that might be an issue with Amazon. But it’s there which surprises me. Maybe because this product is partly connected to Apple Records that allowed it to be sold at Amazon.

Several other vendors showed it as pre-order available such as Target and of course on thebeatles.com.
Amazon has a history of posting Disney releases for pre-order then promptly pulling them just prior to street date.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I don't want to rain on the parade of HTF affiliate links, which I use all the time when practical. But this is a Disney release and we know that Amazon has been feuding with them over pre-orders for several years now. So it wouldn't surprise me to see them have fulfillment issues with this title when it gets close to release date, as that seems to always happen.

I use HTF links for everything that I buy from Amazon, but for Disney titles I always go elsewhere.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I don't want to rain on the parade of HTF affiliate links, which I use all the time when practical. But this is a Disney release and we know that Amazon has been feuding with them over pre-orders for several years now. So it wouldn't surprise me to see them have fulfillment issues with this title when it gets close to release date, as that seems to always happen.

I use HTF links for everything that I buy from Amazon, but for Disney titles I always go elsewhere.

Here's my philosophy Jake...

We REALLY appreciate each and every one of you that uses our affiliate links to order your Blu-rays. Doesn't cost you anything extra and the income greatly helps to support this forum.

That being said...

We don't frown on anyone giving members a better "deal" or more reliable vendor to order from.

Case in point, I advised potential customers in the Little Rascals thread to order from ClassicFlix directly instead of Amazon as they are so unreliable with those releases.

So, no issue here with giving members advice like this.

Brian L

Premium
Senior HTF Member
As long as you’re cool with it Ron, DeepDiscount has the BluRay at $27.99, which strangely enough, is the same price that they have listed for the DVD. Free shipping, but they charge tax.

As others have reported, Target shows sold out for pre-order and BB does not have it up for pre order yet.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
As long as you’re cool with it Ron, DeepDiscount has the BluRay at $27.99, which strangely enough, is the same price that they have listed for the DVD. Free shipping, but they charge tax.

As others have reported, Target shows sold out for pre-order and BB does not have it up for pre order yet.

Yeah, you guys should always discuss the best place to get the best discount.

The Amazon links are there for the convenience of it all, but we realize there are deals to be had elsewhere.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
My review copy arrived today and wanted to let you all know a few things upon initial inspection, especially for those pondering a pre-order, as I likely wont be able to get to this review until next week at the earliest.

This is a 3-disc Blu-ray set featuring Dolby Atmos audio (a first I believe for a Disney Blu-ray release). There are NO digital copy or even rewards codes included in this set. Packaging design is similar to what Universal has used on their multi-disc sets (Jurassic Park, Spielberg, etc.).

Last edited:

Capt Cheese Pro

Movie Explorer
Premium
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier

Thanks Nelson, appreciate it. I’m gonna wait for the smoke clear little bit and then pick up the Blu-ray set. I’m surprised it gone to disc so quickly, considering Disney like to hold on until it’s gathering cobwebs before releasing it on physical media. 😹

Brian L

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Well, that’s a bummer. DD canceled my order. No explanation, but as some of you may be aware, the release had been delayed due to a technical issue that Apple claims to have identified after the discs were manufactured.

I am no longer finding it on their site. It is still at the Beatles store with this note:

PLEASE NOTE: The release date for the Get Back DVD and Blu-ray has been postponed. This item will ship on or around the new release date once announced.

Dick

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
If you are a Disney Movie Club member, and order any movie of $19.99 or more for full price, GET BACK could be your second selection for half-price ($18.99).

Capt Cheese Pro

Movie Explorer
Premium
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
If you are a Disney Movie Club member, and order any movie of $19.99 or more for full price, GET BACK could be your second selection for half-price ($18.99).
just got this off of the page for all VIP members to reserve their copy

The Beatles: Get Back (2021) Box Set Blu-ray / DVD $11.58​

Blu-ray
$14.78
Member Offer $14.78
Save $22.17
Regular Price $36.95

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads