What's new

The Beat (1 Viewer)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Have done a forum search in the TV Shows and DVD Movies forum and there's no existing thread for the short-lived series The Beat.

This series was shown on UPN so I assume CBS/Paramount have the rights to it. Although Nowhere Man was shown on UPN and that was released on R1 by Image Entertainment.

I had a look at the show's episode guide on EpGuides.com earlier today and was impressed by the show's cast. I hadn't taken any notice of the show's cast before. Mark Ruffalo, Derek Cecil (who later starred in another short-lived show I want to see on DVD, Push, Nevada) and Poppy Montgomery. I knew beforehand that Richard Belzer made a short appearance in one episode as John Munch.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
And Lee Tergesen had a recurring role in the show, too, as a fireman if I remember correctly.

I won a cap with THE BEAT logo on it during the brief time when the show was on the air.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I love cop shows and would definitely love to see this on DVD, especially with the John Munch connection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation239
Recent bookmarks