"The Batman Versus Dracula" - Available in Canada

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Jim Harvey, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Jim Harvey

Jim Harvey Second Unit

Hi! I hear fellow Canadians have had a difficult, near impossible, time finding the new DTV The Batman Versus Dracula, which was released this past Tuesday Oct. 18th. However, a couple sites have listed the DVD for an Oct. 25th release.

Future Shop lists two release dates for the release, the 18th and 25th, and states via their website that copies are available in stores. However, I've seen none on shelves anywhere. Wal-Mart also had shelf space set aside for the DVD, but no copies were available on Tuesday or Wednesday.

So, do any Canadians have information on this? Have any found it in stores, or not at all?

http://worldsfinestonline.com/WF/thebatman/?x=dracula

2. James T

James T Screenwriter

I work in a vid store and the release date changed from last week to the 25th. So we have it, it's just that we can't put it out until Tuesday.

3. Jim Harvey

Jim Harvey Second Unit

Any idea why it was pushed back? I know it can't be to modify the art to make it bilingual, due to the lack of a french track on the release. I can't think of any real reason this release was pushed back.

4. DavidBC

DavidBC Second Unit

Oops. I work at an electronics store and we have our copies out on the shelf...

5. Jim Harvey

Jim Harvey Second Unit

Well I saw some release dates say the 18th in Canada, 25th in Canada. Wal-Mart had shelf space set up for this this week, but . . . there were no DVDs. I guess this happens from time to time.