What's new

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Except two of the stars had a relationship that was more than Plato-nic! :D

But as for this, I still must ask, what were they thinking? Did they really believe the only way they could reboot it was to turn it into a horror film, and not even a very good one at that? This has cash-in written all over it. This is the sort of thing that makes people sick of reboots altogether. The original couldn't possibly have been worse.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Except two of the stars had a relationship that was more than Plato-nic! :D

But as for this, I still must ask, what were they thinking? Did they really believe the only way they could reboot it was to turn it into a horror film, and not even a very good one at that? This has cash-in written all over it. This is the sort of thing that makes people sick of reboots altogether. The original couldn't possibly have been worse.
I guess you can take that to the cleaners ... Whatcha talkin' bout Wills ;)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
That video store is probably long gone — who knows what replaced it — and thus they won't be carrying this movie. If physical media and physical rental stores are in decline, then it's likely because they have to sell movies like this with a straight face.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
That video store is probably long gone — who knows what replaced it — and thus they won't be carrying this movie. If physical media and physical rental stores are in decline, then it's likely because they have to sell movies like this with a straight face.
The DVD was slashed to $9.99 on sale at Target ... (I don't think they ever had the blu-ray at my Target) ...

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
For that kind of money, it still feels like a rip off. I can’t imagine anyone anywhere who wanted to see this show rebooted wanted to see it take this form. To whom was this a good idea? I’m almost tempted to suggest this is a front for some kind of illegal activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks