What's new

The Bad Seed Blu-ray in October (1 Viewer)

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
I can't pull up that page link must be a work thing. If it is coming to Blu soon from WB's It would be cool if WB would also issue Mildred Pierce (Classic) on blu. (In Time for the HBO Mini Series release)

GMpasqua

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
Originally Posted by JoHud

Odd cover art, though

Why? It looks just like a Tim Burton film (like the one where the little girl falls down a rabbit hole)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Just in time for Halloween. This is one heck of a film. I remember the first time I saw this on a local channel in Jackson, MS. I was real young at the time and this scared the hell out of me. I was scared my big sister would do this and for a few years, I would never walk out on a pier with her alone. Hope they had a few extras to it and bring Patty McCormack in to give a good overview.

bgart13

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ben
I hope this is just the initial title of a wave of horror movies from WB for Sept./Oct. I'd dig having CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN in HD... (I'll wait for HORROR OF DRACULA to be properly restored).

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
I was thinking the same thing... shouldn't more Horror/thrillers be announced from WB's for the same release date or near? Maybe just my wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by bgart13

I hope this is just the initial title of a wave of horror movies from WB for Sept./Oct. I'd dig having CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN in HD... (I'll wait for HORROR OF DRACULA to be properly restored).

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
That cover kind of makes it look like Saw VIII or whichever one they're on now. Still, it's far from the worst I've seen and it kind of fits.

kinah00

Auditioning
Real Name
kinah00
it's far from the worst I've seen and it kind runescape moneyof fits.Judge Shen Guomin, of the Jing'an court, ruled that the defendant, Shanghai-listed Chlor-Alkali Chemical Company should pay out 340,000 yuan ($52,534) to construction workers, after finding the pharmaceutical company guilty runescape goldof failing to meet the payment deadline for the plaintiff, two construction companies that had been contracted to complete work for Chlor-Alkali. Judge Shen said that he took the riskrunescape items because he thought that finding the remaining money owed to the construction companies through other property assets owned by the company would take time. He sold the company stock on May 6, once runescape accountsits value climbed to the amount owed to the plaintiff.

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
The Beaver's review of this is now up. Apart from finally being in a widescreen ratio, it's not a huge technical upgrade from the previous DVD.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by classicmovieguy

The Beaver's review of this is now up. Apart from finally being in a widescreen ratio, it's not a huge technical upgrade from the previous DVD.

No offense to Gary and his fine site, but I rather judge for myself with my own HT setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks