What's new

The Bad-Mutha******* Poll: The Films and Characters of Samuel L. Jackson (1 Viewer)

MichaelAW

Second Unit
How was that a shock? From the start of the tourney, I was pretty sure that Pulp Fiction would win. Samuel L. Jackson redefines the meaning of "bad motherfucker" with this movie!
Trust me, I was sure Pulp Fiction was going to win. In fact, I almost regret having started the tournament, since I figured there was no way any other film would beat Pulp Fiction.

So, I was being sarcastic.

Ryan Donovan

Stunt Coordinator
I really like "Sam Ell", but I can't be the only one who thinks he's terribly wooden in the Star Wars flicks. (TPM moreso than AOTC, but - and it pains me to say this - I think he's fairly awful in both of 'em.)
Well, I think AOTC was in the tourney not so much because it showcased his acting skills so well, but because him playing Mace Windu was just the coolest thing ever. "Bad-ass Samuel L. Jackson playing a Jedi?!? Cool! All we need is Yoda breakin' out some kung-fu, and we're in business".
'least that's my take. Hey, discussion is fun! :D :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks