What's new

The Bad-Mutha******* Poll: The Films and Characters of Samuel L. Jackson (1 Viewer)

MichaelAW

Second Unit
Second round is done, and we have a tie. Since it's my poll, and I haven't voted, I'll break the tie.
Pulp Fiction (4-0 over Changing Lanes), Jackie Brown (3-1 over 187), Shaft (3-3, tie broken by me, over A Time To Kill), and Unbreakable (4-0 over Great White Hype) move on to the semifinals
Round Three - Bracket 1
Pulp Fiction vs. Unbreakable
Round Three - Bracket 2
Jackie Brown vs. Shaft

MichaelAW

Second Unit
Time for the finals. Pulp Fiction rolled over Unbreakable, 4-0, and Jackie Brown beat Shaft, 3-1.
So, let's do it:
Round Four
Pulp Fiction vs. Jackie Brown

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I love Jackie Brown....but there is no way in hell it can compare to one of the most sensational and original films ever.
Pulp Fiction
Bruce

MichaelAW

Second Unit
Well, that was a big shock: Pulp Fiction wins. 8-0, I think.
It's been fun running my first tournament.
Anyway, discuss. :)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
OK, here's something:
I really like "Sam Ell", but I can't be the only one who thinks he's terribly wooden in the Star Wars flicks. (TPM moreso than AOTC, but - and it pains me to say this - I think he's fairly awful in both of 'em.)
So I just criticized Star Wars and Sam Jackson in one fell swoop. Now I can't start my car for the next few months. Great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks