What's new

The Bachelor - (1 Viewer)

Sally F

Auditioning
Woah - a pre-nup ? Haven't heard that one yet, why would he ask for a pre-nup if they are going to have a "long" engagement? Now I bet it won't be as long as he thought it was going to be -- oops ! I guess it's just not the true love that we all believed it to be ! My dreams are shattered :wink:

Kevin*R

Agent
I'll bet her lawyers are talking to his lawyers, hopefully Aaron is picking up the tab. Sounds like Hollywood love!

Ray Suarez

Stunt Coordinator
The "happy couple" appeared together on Good Morning America. Although they looked happy to be together, their replies to Diane Sawyer were interesting,
Neither of them sounded at all certain that marriage was a definite possibility
They plan on having a long distance relationship, "for now"
Neither one of them wants to move to where the other person lives
Sounds like "true love" :rolleyes:
We've been duped!

Lee L

Supporting Actor
It definitely is pimping and whoring on network TV.
This is something I would expect from Fox (and Rupert Murdoch), but now all the networks are in on it.
No, the Fox way is like I saw on a promo the other night: Tell the Women the guy is worth $50 mil when he makes $19 grand a year. I'd love to see the reaction when the "lucky" chic finds that little tidbit out. :eek:

Kevin Farley

Second Unit
He chose poorly.

It's obvious to my wife and I that when he chose among the three, the one he sent away he loved, and she loved him back. He stupidly got his "last five minutes" and obsessive compulsived himself out of a great relationship.

Dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks