What's new

The Avengers: Season 4 (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I just received my uk set (7disks) but they DO NOT play on my region free player I’ve been using for over ten years. Can’t figure out why these won’t play when all of my other uk disks play beautifully!! Does anyone know how to remedy this? Otherwise I’m like everyone else awaiting the USA release. Thank uou

Region free blu ray player?

I had no problems playing the 2 seasons that I imported.

I have a Sony player from 220 electronics. I have to open the tray and press a button to change blu ray regions. Dvds from other regions play fine and I don’t have to press a button to change the region.

Sorry you are having problems.

Scott Trevor

Auditioning
Real Name
Scott Trevor
Region free blu ray player?

I had no problems playing the 2 seasons that I imported.

I have a Sony player from 220 electronics. I have to open the tray and press a button to change blu ray regions. Dvds from other regions play fine and I don’t have to press a button to change the region.

Sorry you are having problems.
Thanks for your reply. I too have updated my player to a Sony and got them to play just fine. Pristine picture and sound. Only wish that there was an option to play the American chessboard intro on all the episodes oh well maybe someday in the future when they rerelease them again lol.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Thanks for your reply. I too have updated my player to a Sony and got them to play just fine. Pristine picture and sound. Only wish that there was an option to play the American chessboard intro on all the episodes oh well maybe someday in the future when they rerelease them again lol.

Glad you are up and running. Agreed they look amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks