What's new

The ATRL lives! (online B-Ball League) (1 Viewer)

Ramon O. Valera

Stunt Coordinator
Back on the dreamcast I ran one of the most successful online leagues for NBA2K1. it was called the ATRL (Above the Rim league) our website (i'm surprised that it's still there) is located at Link Removed
With the onset of XBOX live online gaming, I thought that it would be the perfect time to bring back the league.
How many of you think that you would be interested? check out the site and let me know. for the new league, the site would be totally updated.
Thanks
-Ramon
Link Removed

Ramon O. Valera

Stunt Coordinator
Larry,

Great minds think alike! way to get the ball rolling.

As for the Inside Drive league, I prefer the NBA2K series better. But we'll take a poll and see which one people prefer.

Thanks for the interest guys.

-Ramon

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
Ryan Peter-

NBA 2K2 is VASTLY superior to all other basketball games, although if Sega drags its feet getting online I will play Inside drive.

Ramon O. Valera

Stunt Coordinator
just bumping this up due to the advent of XBOX Live this fall. Hopefully i'll get picked for the beta testing of XBOX Live. remember to wisit the site if interested!

-Ramon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks