What's new

The Assassination of Jesse James *Brad Pitt* (1 Viewer)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I love westerns and have been hoping this would be worth seeing.

Jeff Pounds

Second Unit
I'm also very interested in this... Pitt seems the an excellent cast for this part. The quick shot in the teaser that's picture of him in black and white looks perfect, IMHO.

I'm also a big fan of Casey Affleck.

My only minor quibble is that Sam Shepard, while fantastic, seems a bit old to play Frank James. But I'm sure he'll be great in the role.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Anyone know why this keeps getting pushed?? It was filmed like 2 years ago.

Nathan V

Supporting Actor
Wow. That review has me sold. I love all the films he lists that he loves, and his mention of this being very 'Malickean...' Enough said. I know they're probably going to cut it back (especially from 140 mins), but I really, really hope they don't. The teaser is great. I'm glad they're positioning this for next year's oscars instead of summer; it shows Warners' belief in the film.

Regards,
Nathan

EDIT: Or maybe they won't be cutting back at all. It was just rated (R, for some strong violence and brief sexual references), so they must have a lock on picture.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
The new trailers have been mesmerizing. And Affleck takes creepy to a new level. Hopefully the film measures up to the visuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks