What's new

The Army of Darkness Bootleg vs. Director's Cut question... again. (1 Viewer)

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Well, now that the Bootleg edition is out, who here owns the Director's cut and still bought the Bootleg edition? Was it worth buying even though you had the Director's cut?

I want to know from these people before I buy a third copy of Army of Darkness (just because I love the movie).

Richard_Huntington

Stunt Coordinator
There is no reason to buy this if you already own the director's cut. Nothing new is presented, other than a fancy new name and packaging.

Scott_MacD

Supporting Actor
The Bootleg disc is *exactly* the same disc as the Director's Cut disc released last year, and *exactly* the same disc as the 2nd disc of the long-OOP 2 disc set of Army of Darkness.

Brad, Please don't waste your time.. or your money. (although I love AoD too.)

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Brad,
Speaking of AOD, I saw the COOLEST AOD lunchbox at the Suncoast that is in Lakeview Square mall (and Woodland Mall in GR.) It is metal with artwork on all sides including the thermos inside! They also had an Evil Dead lunchbox that I was tempted to pick up.
Instead of buying them I added them to my Christmas list. :)
BTW: Anchor Bay will probably repackage this disc 20 more times, so if you are going to buy it again at least wait for a better cover. :D

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Well, I didn't buy it tonight. Instead I bought Bad Taste LE, Apocalypse Now Redux, and Star Trek: The Motion Picture DC.

I don't really like Star Trek that much, but the DC version sounded so cool.

I WANT that lunch box.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks