What's new

The Aristocrats, a doc on the worlds dirtiest joke (1 Viewer)

Dustin Elmore

Stunt Coordinator
Usually when I hear a someone claim that a joke is "the dirtiest joke ever" or "jaw droppingly shooking" I feel a bit of apathy. It's like a scary movie, they don't exist for me. But I have to admit, that is the dirtiest joke ever written.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
My original post here was a request to get the movie title spelled correctly...now that that has been done I thought I would just insert my comment for favorite part of the flick.
Kevin Pollak doing Christopher Walken telling the joke.
Whoever the mime was, he was killing me. Not being a mime type person I was suffocationg because everyone walking by him was ignoring him, as I would have. Little did they know what they were missing
Sarah Silverman was brilliant. I think they really had to bring Joe Franklin on screen before it was over just to save his reputation.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
The review in Entertainment Weekly was interesting. I'm not easily offended so I'll check it out. I'm VERY curious what Bob Saget comes up with :)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I can't wait to see this. Should be fascinating to see how different comedians adapt the joke to their styles over such a compressed time period.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I wonder if there'll be parents who think they're taking their kids to see The Aristocats, and how they will react when they see no cute kitties.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Now, I have to say that I am very jaded and that few things shock or surprise me, but...:eek: That's one messed up joke! :b

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Y'know, after a certain amount over-the-top obscenity, it just becomes a string of words to me and doesn't mean much.

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
That's not even the worst variation of that joke in the movie, by the way. Bob Saget, from what I understand, puts that to shame EASY. He's got practice at it. before he got the sitcom, he was very well known for being filthy as hell.

Carlin takes the prize though, I believe.

i can't wait for this movie to hit my city.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
is that a joke or just a series of sex acts described graphically(sp)?

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Carlin is King. Am I misremembering or is Seinfeld in this? That should be interesting as he generally doesn't "work blue".

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
is that a joke or just a series of sex acts described graphically(sp)?

the joke is to try to see how far he or she can push the limits on the subject (and all improvised as well), but i know it is possible to not involve the sex acts ect, its how ever the comedian see's it.

also, here is the first line of the joke
Okay. The- this family walks into a talent agency. It's a mother, father, their son and daughter, and a little baby. The father says to the talent agent, "Sir, our family has an amazing act. We know if you would let us perform it for you you would want to sign us." And the talent agent says, "Sorry, we don't sign family acts. They're too cutesy." But then the mother goes, "Please, sir, if you just give us two minutes, we know you'll like our act." So the talent agent says, "All right, you've got two minutes."

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
I don't think telling the rest of the joke will ruin the movie for anyone...

- Phase 1 was described by Ryan.
- Phase 2 = the most obscene/disgusting things imaginable are acted out by the family. Note that this is verbally described by each comedian in the movie.
- Phase 3 = stunned silence by the agent, followed by him asking for the name of the act. Answer: "The Aristocrats".

A version of the joke done by Cartman of South Park (DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS AT WORK):
http://www.cartmanthearistocrat.com/

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
the south park version is there at the link in the first post on this thread.

so this is going to be an entire movie of different people
telling this ... joke?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks