What's new

The Apprentice season 10 thread (1 Viewer)

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
Yeah, really good episode. Nice to see pretty much everyone pull their weight, no major screw-ups, very little bickering during the task and the challenge wasn't engineered to favor one team over another. I was surprised to see David step up and actually do a good job but he really was a big help for the men. I can't blame Steuart for stumbling through his presentation. If I were looking at Kristen Chenoworth I would probably get distracted by her enormous....um...talents too. The boardroom was great, I'm happy Mahsa is gone and I think Clint might just be my favorite contestant ever. I'm rooting for him now.

I'm surprised that the men didn't seem to fight after what happened in last weeks boardroom. I though for sure Clint and David would be on the floor beating the snot out of each other but they all seemed happy and calm.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Another great boardroom. I figure Liza will go next since she's the lone remaining regular whipping um, girl, but if Stephanie doesn't cool her jets she might find the others turning against her quickly.

This is not considering the accused cheater, though -- I have no idea who that might be. If I had to guess, I'd go with Brandy since they've been paying her a lot more attention lately and that'd be the biggest shocker (remember that the editors already know what's going to happen).

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I totally believe that Trump gets his perv on around the hot young female contestants and Mahsa is probably just pissed he didn't fawn over her the way he did some of the other girls.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Missed the beginning, where Anand got booted for cheating. But I am SO looking forward to watching the fireworks that are sure to explode from the Stephanie/ Liza pairing! :D

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Anand didn't even get the benefit of a cab ride. He just hit the pavement and was WALKING away!

Interesting how a general contractor pulled it off as team leader of a perfume display challenge. That layout was professional in every possible way. It's no wonder the decision wasn't even close.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Francois Caron

Anand didn't even get the benefit of a cab ride. He just hit the pavement and was WALKING away!

Interesting how a general contractor pulled it off as team leader of a perfume display challenge. That layout was professional in every possible way. It's no wonder the decision wasn't even close.

I was absolutely shocked when the girl's team got out the glue and glitter and started turning their nice hanging display into a girl scout project.

Classic 21st century apology from Anand. "I'm sorry...but I only did it because..."

I liked Trump's line about "this (decisions like Anand's) is why things have gotten so bad on Wall Street." The same could be said for many levels of government.

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon

I believe it. Trump is a pig. It may be a reality tv show but sexual harassment is sexual harassment. A business man with Trumps experience should know better than to do that. I hope Mahsa/Gene/whoever wins their case.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I caught the Anand debacle the next night on CNBC. What a weasel!

I totally agree with Mike -- the women's team's basic idea was great, and they turned it into a Bratz playset. :)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Someday Stephanie will go to her grave bitching and moaning about how she spent her life surrounded by nincompoops. :)

The "Next Steps" bit that revealed that Trump actually hired her (as a spokesperson!) was kind of depressing.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I wonder if the plan is that the last half-dozen or so will get jobs within the Trump organization--his way of "helping" with the recession "problem."

Or, I guess maybe he saw something in Stephanie that he liked. I guess.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think Brandy wins this season. Glad to see Steph get the boot, she's just too overbearing and conceited.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks