What's new

The Apprentice 6: Los Angeles (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Steph looked like she had a makeover with the longer hairstyle (who knew she had so much forehead?), and her eyes seemed to be more open, larger than in previous episodes.

Don S

Stunt Coordinator
I think the best candidate won. The finale was somewhat lame though. Also looked like it was raining onthe crowd during one of the last shots..

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I must have missed something - when Trump fired James he said something to the effect of, "You said a few things during the past 13 weeks which really bothered me. I think you know what I'm talking about." Can someone point to what he's talking to? Thanks :)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael

Yeah, my wife and I actually had (free) tickets to go to the finale, but thr weather and a few other things kept us from being able to go. One of the other things was not really caring who won this season :)

I am glad Stephanie won...and glad Frankie was the first to go tonight...

I think this may have been the last Apprentice?

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I'm with you Scott. I'm also wondering what Trump was referring to.

I guess Trump made the best choice out of what he had to work with. He couldn't go wrong with either one of the last 2 finalists.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I heard a rumor they were doing a season in Chicago.

I don't think the Sunday 10 pm time slot helped.

Remember when the finale used to be a big deal, almost like a Survivor finale? Even with 4 candidates left, this one seemed rather bland.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I also wonder if this was the last season.

Notice how at the end Trump said something like "See you soon", rather than "See you back here August 15 for start of season XX".

Maybe there might be a final pity season, where they bring it back only to fill the schedule if something else fails.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Trump's message to James confused me too.

Burnett has said that he won't give up on the show even if NBC cancels it, so this definiteily isn't the last season, and I think NBC is already signed for #7 next year.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
As usual, the finale was the worst episode of the season. It happens every year as Trump just butchers a live show and everything feels so uncomfortable. Stefani was the one I picked a few weeks ago to win so I wasn't surprised at the outcome, more surprised at her appearance than anything as I didn't even think it was the same person. I agree that this show has gone downhill horribly and that it might be time to tell Trump "you're fired". Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I think previous finales were better partly because they showed footage of the final task, while this one was just an extended, fairly gentle boardroom.

I also thought the Hollywood Bowl (or any outdoor place) was a weird setting for this show... maybe for a Survivor finale, but not when they are sitting at a conference table talking business.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks