The Anvil of KROM! Is comin down on yo head!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by AaronP, Jan 30, 2002.

1. AaronP

AaronP Stunt Coordinator

I've got that awesome Basil Poledoris music rumblin in my head right now!

FROM IMDB

Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning as Conan The Barbarian - nearly 20 years after the mystical warrior's last movie. Arnold broke into Hollywood's big time with 1982's Conan The Barbarian and its 1984 sequel Conan The Destroyer - and is now waiting for the script to be finalized for a third instalment. Writer and film-maker John Milius, who directed the first Conan movie, is currently trimming his screenplay following advice from the Wachowski Brothers, who made The Matrix. "I just had a cigar with him the other day," Schwarzenegger reveals. "He's rewriting it as we speak, because he has written it, and it was a 168-page script. One of the Wachowski Brothers called and told him the script would take too much time and be a three-and-a-half-hour movie, he should cut it down to 120 pages and take certain things out. And that's what he's doing right now."

2. Micheal

Micheal Screenwriter

I always thought it was Crom but what the hell do I know!? [​IMG]
    Seriously, I can't wait! I just hope it is more like the original[​IMG]..., and not the sequel.[​IMG]

3. Paul Case

Paul Case Supporting Actor

4. Kenneth

Kenneth Supporting Actor

I am looking forward to this movie but hopefully they will be more faithful to the original stories this time. Although the first movie was good I think they had to combine the Valeria and Belit characters.
    In a related note, John Buscema (one of the comic greats who drew Conan for years) passed away this month. Here is the link:
    http://www.dccomics.com/john.html
    It will be interesting to see what the Wachowski Bros do with the story this round.
    Kenneth

5. Bhagi Katbamna

Bhagi Katbamna Supporting Actor

6. Michael Taylor

Michael Taylor Stunt Coordinator

It's about F-ing time! I've been saying they need to do this for years now. Crom has finally answered my prayers![​IMG]

7. Micheal

Micheal Screenwriter

It's sad to hear about John Buscema, I used to sketch from his drawings all the time as a kid. He'll be missed... [​IMG]