What's new

The Anna Nicole Show. (1 Viewer)

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I watched last nights rerun. Its not even the slightest bit funny. She has got to be one of the dumbest persons on the planet. She tries to act sexy and its just icky. She tries to act smart and she looks dumb. At least with the Osbournes its a real functioning family. Anna Nicole is just a bumbling goof without any career or ability to think for herself.

I won't be watching again. E! says the ratings were very high. It'll be interesting to see if episode 2 ratings stay the same. Kinda like XFL. First game ratings were high as people tuned in to see what it was. Then they all realized it was crap and didn't go back for round 2.

Henry C

Stunt Coordinator
This show was soooooooooooooo stupid. I can't believe there are people like her who contribute absolutely NOTHING to society. I don't know how she would survive if she does not get the settlement from the Marshall estate.

They will get the viewers by showing them previews of an orgy for the next episode, that's how......very sad.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
E! should do the right thing: get her to rehab. She is obviously doped up, and needs rehabilitation far more then a TV spotlight.

I'm wondering when E! will film her going into a drug induced Coma.. my how entertaining!

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Anna Nicole hasn't been abusing herself as long as Ozzy has, doesn't have any snotty kids, nor is she as smart as Ozzy used to be, thus she is not half as entertaining.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Gasp!!
This may be the most horrifying television I have ever been subjected to in all my life. I think it was episode 2 that I saw. Ghastly visions raced through my mind when she mentioned sex with that 8000 year old, pablum drooling yoda in a wheelchair.
Watching this bloated zombie woman, crudely lumbering through her house, with 8000 year old man's ash urn, only to end up placing it so elegantly on top of the freaking television (Definitely a Jeff Foxworthy "You might be a red-neck if... moment) was a freak scene the rest of the world need not know of.
In this same show we see Anna straddle her punky haired friend and bounce up and down like some psychotic 500 pound lap-dog. Attempted murder if you ask me.
Then I see an ad for next week's episode, In which Anna looks to go on some snarling rampage after a food eating contest mishap ??? I DO NOT even want to know what that is all about! That ad alone, gave me nightmares last night that I was caught between Anna Nicole Smith and a buffet table. :eek:

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I watched a few minutes of the show, and it was so horribly sad I had to turn it off. If she's not doped up, it's even sadder. I hope she made a lot of money off of this, because it's just degrading to her, and to the people involved (Stern and the assistant were just constantly sucking up to her, it was embarrassing).

That said, I think Anna is still rather pretty, but she needs to realize how much she weighs, and stop wearing clothes 2 sizes too small. Of course, that seems to be the least of her problems.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
I still remember being 17, and looking at the Feb. '92 issue of Playboy. She was posing in a bathtub. I fell in love. IMHO, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

She has really gone downhill. The last 10 years have been hell. I am not entertained by the show, but keep watching maybe to see a glimpse of the old Anna Nicole Smith. "Fat chance" -no pun intended.

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
I caught the episode where she went to the Guess Party. My favorite quote by her: "This dress makes my ass look big".

Apparently it has that effect even when it's not being worn.

When she was sitting down giving commentary to the camera she sounded very coherent. However, through the rest of the show she could barely put together a sentence, and not without slurring her words. Heck, she couldn't even walk without tripping over herself. So if she isn't on something as she says, she must be a pretty good actress after all.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Well, I read an article in People that she hopes the show will get her into acting. So, if there are any script writers out there looking for a drugged-up bimbo...

Everything about her repulses me. But, I'm sure people will keep tuning in to see how stupid she is... that is, until it gets old... which is hopefully soon.

Chad Seymour

Stunt Coordinator
I was trying to watch this show while eating lunch. I quickly lost my appetite. She is so disgusting now...

At least with Ozzy, you could tell that somewhere behind the cobwebs was a decent person who knew right from wrong and loved his family. Anna is just disgusting...

Chad

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
When she was sitting down giving commentary to the camera she sounded very coherent. However, through the rest of the show she could barely put together a sentence, and not without slurring her words.
This is something I haven't figured out. It's like there are two separate people.

Man, does she seem dumb or what? We're talking "Springer" dumb, here. I feel sorry for her.

Todd

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
She was on Larry King the other day (repeat I think) and while I hate his show, I listened a bit to see how she came across. She still had that doped up sound, but came across as more coherent and more able to make logical sentences. She lloked ok, but she was at the desk and you couldn't see her body. She was with her attorney and they were talking about how she "deserves" all that old dude's cash. She said she fell in love with him because he treated her better than anyone else ever had. Fair enough. But I'm sure a there are younger guys who would have treated her just as well. It's not like old man was the only nice guy in the world.

Chris

Tiffany A

Stunt Coordinator
Well...I will be tuning in every Sunday! I don't have to worry about going to the sideshows at the carnival anymore. It was 100% pure entertainment, and that's what E wants. (Television is definately at an all-time low.)

Anna says she is not on drugs but the rumor mills say she is hooked on Vicodins. Is it just me or does she slur her words more whilst trying to be sexy? They must be dressing her to look fat...she looked thinner on Larry King...go figure..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks