What's new

The Amazing Race - season 15 (1 Viewer)

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Well, the last team to start counting was the first team to leave, so I guess it wasn't as easy as it looked. Not as hard as that surfboard from last year though.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Well, out of the teams that were left I'm glad they won and not Brian and his pampered princess.

I'd rather slide down a razor blade and into a bathtub of lemon juice than be married to that woman.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Originally Posted by aldamon

Was counting chips as difficult or as relevant as trying to match up locales and tasks by memory, like we've seen in the finales of other seasons?
As difficult? Perhaps not, but teams were starting to get wise to that kind of final task (which they've only been doing for maybe four seasons), so it made sense to do something else. But it was relevant to the location, and good enough to mix up the standings. It was a good final task, certainly better than eating a pizza.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by RAF /forum/thread/293387/the-amazing-race-season-15/60#post_3635555
That thing looked like a wax figure had eaten Wayne Newton. Sadly, it really was Mr. Vegas himself.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Brothers; "Hey, it's umm, we know who your are!"
Wayne; "I'm Wayne Newton"
Brothers "That's right!"

lol

aldamon

Second Unit
Did you guys see the Ericka/Brian interview at RealityTVWorld? This just cements my opinion that the final task was a major mis-step:

Then as far as the last episode, the last episode was very frustrating to watch. There were some issues in the poker room with the counter of the chips, with the dealer. I can't go into too much detail, but I wish they would have shown a little bit more of that because that really put us out of the race.

Reality TV World: What was the situation with the dealer? You didn't all have the same one, did you?

Brian: No, there were three counters. We unfortunately picked the one that didn't know how to count too well. She made a couple mathematical errors.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
If they lost the race due to an error on the part of someone hired/approved by the show itself they should be given at least half the million dollars. That's ridiculous; I hope in the future they can expand on that more. Back in season 4, one team's production credit card wouldn't work when buying tickets and it ended up eliminating them because they were unable to purchase tickets for the flight all the other teams got so I wouldn't be shocked if something like this cost B/E the win.

I'd say that they should be guaranteed slots on All-Stars but A) that aforementioned TAR4 team didn't make the cut despite being fan favorites (I couldn't stand them but that's a moot point...I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks