What's new

The Amazing Race season 14 (1 Viewer)

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member

If the QB doesn't have the ball a sack is not possible, is it?

But my point was that just like a sack is a legitimate play, so is the U-Turn.

If the team had stacked the wood properly the first time, they would not have lost an hour or so and thus would not have come in last, even with the U-Turn.

aldamon

Second Unit

I think I need to rephrase: It's poor planning to reveal the first blind U-Turn on an elimination leg.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Well, that's a first. I never expected Phil to appear on this show without a shirt. It's funny how he can do that so deadpan.

With Mike White on this season, I wonder if a celebrity race is in the works. That could be interesting. Of course, it would all depend on the availability of Rob and Amber.

Mike Prades

Agent
Speaking of without shirts, did the preview for this week not show the flight attendant running unblurred? I suppose I should have expected as much given that this is a prime time network show but I could have sworn the preview showed otherwise. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part. =)

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Their thinking is flawed- a U-Turn on a non-elimination leg makes little sense.

If they were good racers, they would treat every leg as an elimination leg.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member

Only one season has included a NEL within the first four episodes (season 6--although season 9 included an early "To Be Continued" leg).

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I was very nervous watching Mel do that challenge, that could have been bad.

Did you see what one of challenges is for next week?...

They will allow an elephant to walk over them! Um, isn't that a tad too dangerous even for this show? Not to mention the tiger. :eek:

Tammy and Victor, while I still like them, dropped a notch or two on my respectability meter, they should have had more respect while driving through that poverty stricken area instead of giggling like they were at Disney land.

Stan

Senior HTF Member

That challenge is one I would definitely take a pass on. They do plenty of risky things on this show that look fun and have lots of safety backups (although I'm surprised we've never seen a major car wreck) but that is a challenge I'd refuse to do. Tiny litle slip and you could be dead.

Steven Wesley

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve

Season 7 rolling the Land Rover in Africa and injuring the sound guy doesn't count?
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Noooo, not Mel and Mike! :frowning: At least they got the coolest tiger picture, it's mouth was open. :cool:

As hot as Jaime and Kara are they should just, I don't know, stay away from other people lol. They are the most intolerant people that i've ever seen. They may be hot but the behaviour they display on the show is a huge turn off for me. :thumbsdown:

I might quote George Costanza in regards to them..."Ya know we're living in a SOCIETY!!"

My heart broke hearing Luke saying "Mom! No, mom!" when she collapsed. :frowning::frowning:

Lastly, the girl waiting with Phil to greet the racers at the pitstop was yummy!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks