What's new

The Amazing Race 7 HTF Challenge (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Wow, that a really close philimination last night, they would have a fun team to watch as the race went on.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
After seeing the teams in action last night, I'll be lucky if I get 1 of the final 4 teams correct. Yikes!

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
You and the rest of us Patrick. :) A lot of us picked Ron and Kelly, I like them but I don't think they will go too far after seeing last night's episode.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
If my barbie twins can find their way out of the pit stop cathedral it will be a miracle. I give them 2 more legs at very best.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Sorry Jed, the Barbie twins are out, second week in a row that a lot of final fours were left untouched after a close finish.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I nearly had a heart attack at the end because my pick is turning out to be a team of knuckleheads. At least with Team Barbie out of the mix, my team might actually remember they are in a race around the world and get their brains engaged, and their butts moving!

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Its OK. I knew the barbie twins weren't going anywhere so its probably better now than later. I will be pulling for the two brothers and the mom/son team now. Hopefully I will have better luck for the Amazing Race: Family Edition.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
There goes Debbie and Bianca (insert strikethrough). Thought they just might beat the other misdirected team or get a non-elim pass at the end.

Can the old folks squeeze their way to the final four? Can't drive. Can't run. Can't eat. Oh well, they're still alive. Rob was his masterful self again.

Marc Bax

Second Unit

Freaking Rob, I cannot stand the guy but I do respect him. He knows how to make people follow his lead that's for sure.

BTW Lynn and Alex have already exceeded my expectations and I hope they continue to do so. They're no Lori and Bolo though ;) .

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Sorry Brent and Joseph, I had to insert the strikethough for Debbie (who really looks like Celine Dion) and Bianca. I thought it might be non-elim too, which seems to happen a lot in episodes with Yields. I was hoping one team would use a Yield so I could add some points on, but it really was early to have one at this point in the race.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
No surprise. Actually, of the teams I picked, Rob and Amber are the only ones I like. (Why did the Ohio teams have to be so obnoxious?) I hope the Survivors win it all. To be honest, everything we've seen leads me to believe they will.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Incredible finish last night, there goes my winner pick with Ray and Deana, Ray gets what's coming to him after picking on Meredith and Gretchen for three legs, I'm glad the brothers are still in it, luckily I get three points for the fast-forward though.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member

Tie for first, I guess. ;)

Won't last for me though. Didn't see anything but the two ends. Plan to see it over the weekend. With all the diasters I'm puzzled as to how it was so close, or rather how my old farts finished fifth?

Has it ever been answered whether they need to take their gear out of the vehicle or not? This seems like that Survivor "we don't want to vote a tie, because we don't know what happens" scenario. Also, how much longer til we see a slower team try to drive over Phil to the finish or kick the crap out the other team as they leave their vehicle. :D

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Three way tie for first. :) And your old farts didn't do too bad either considering everything they went through, good luck holding out until the weekend!

It's good to finally have some points in the contest, something tells me there will be more soon, I have a feeling everyone will be after Rob and Amber at the next Yield. :)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Boom! This was a big elimination week. Looks like I need Rob 'n Ambah eliminated for any shot at this. I'm still rootin' for them though.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Boom! is right Joseph. :) 8 out of 11 people were affected this week, it's too bad, they were becoming a fun team to watch.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
We have our final four with Lynn and Alex, to quote them from an earlier episode, bringing up the rear. :)

Fast Forward points from tonight go to Patrick, Joseph, and Micheal, with kudos to Joseph for getting both Fast Forwards, those could be valuable points in the end, especially since your old folks made it to the final four, you've had a lot of good luck in this challenge!

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
8 of us get 3 points tonight since Rob and Amber used the Yield, and Joseph gets 5 points for Meredith and Gretchen's Fourth place finish.

Good luck to everyone next week, it's going to be fun adding up the final standings. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks