What's new

The Alvin Show/Alvin & the Chipmunks (1 Viewer)

Pavan_P

Second Unit
Jan. 23, 2007:

Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Valentine

Love, laughs and mischief are in the air with Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Valentine. In this musical adventure, Alvin develops an alter ego after Brittany rejects his invitation to the Valentine Ball. In a dream state, he becomes a dashing Don Juan, the Valentine heartbreaker extraordinaire, Captain Chipmunk. Brittany is quickly won over and eagerly accepts his offer to the Valentine Ball. Hilarious consequences follow when Alvin wakes up at the dance and realizes he’s not the suave, debonair Captain Chipmunk. Along with 3 additional episodes, this collection is one you’re sure to fall in love with!

Mark Y

Screenwriter

I have to second this. I've read from time to time some vague statements that Bagdasarian and co. plan to eventually release The Alvin Show (original 1961 series) but the only thing they've released so far has been that "Sing-Alongs" video (back in the early 1990s) which had redubbed song segments from The Alvin Show. It was really bad. I bought the CD, and I remembered the redubbing being horrid...bad synthesizer parts added, a few additional voices dubbed over, and on top of it, the source material wasn't even the original masters from the records...the songs were dubbed from the TV episodes. I pulled it out a couple years ago to find out if it really sounded as bad as I remembered it. It did.

Release all 26 complete Alvin Shows and I'm there the day it comes out, though.

Pavan_P

Second Unit
Paramount is releasing a few episodes from the Chipmunks Go to the Movies TV series from 1990. May 22. Set is only an one and six minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks