What's new

The Alcove Sub is Born (1 Viewer)

Felix_F

Stunt Coordinator

Thanks, Owen. When we were in the process of designing the sub, I knew that I had to cover the port with small kids and a couple of cats in the house. Looking though the PE catalog, I saw the grid that I bought and felt that it would fit the project rather well. That grid comes in chrome and black, and I bought one of each in hopes of having a good match for any wall color we may use in the future.

Best,
Felix

Felix_F

Stunt Coordinator

Thanks, Owen. When we were in the process of designing the sub, I knew that I had to cover the port with small kids and a couple of cats in the house. Looking though the PE catalog, I saw the grid that I bought and felt that it would fit the project rather well. That grid comes in chrome and black, and I bought one of each in hopes of having a good match for any wall color we may use in the future.

Best,
Felix

Wes Nance

Stunt Coordinator
Felix,

By the way, my IB is in, with 4 15" Dayton IB drivers in my little room. Pretty amazing. We'll have to do our Rochester sub adventure sometime. . .

Wes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks