The Agency - Air Lex

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by WayneG, Dec 29, 2002.

1. WayneG

WayneG Stunt Coordinator

In my sickened state I fell asleep last night with about 20 minutes to go in this episode where a plane is hijacked. Could anyone please direct me to a synopsis of the plot after where they discover that there are three pilots in the cockpit? Thanks.

Wayne

2. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

I'll see what I can do...
    I'm not sure about the order of soe of this stuff though.

Mr. Styles found out from a Stewardess that a Brian Carsten was also in the cockpit and Mr. Haisley pulled up some info on him and found that he was just a regular guy with a wife and stuff (not a terrorist at all so) so Mr. Haisley went up to the Directors office and got the fight planes called off and Terry called they wife and found out the he was on anti-depressant drugs (which is why the FAA grounded him) and they figured he was flying out to sea to die. They tried to call the wife back a little bit later and she wasn't answering.
    Styles and Lex were still working on trying to take the cockpit over.
    Terry found out that the wife was in Bermuda at soe hotel (by tracking the location of her cell phone) and they call the number again and some guy picked up and Mr. Haisley talked to him and found out that he is her boyfriend.
    They reliazed that he was going to crash into the hotel and it was evacuated. Then Mr. Styles told the guy that the hotel had been evacuated and no one was there and that the wife was flying to Washington and wanted to talk to him. He didn't come out so Lex turned on the CO2 gas again and a few seconds later the guy came out saying he wanted to talk to his wife. Styles took back control of the plane and Lex restrained the guy.

that's pretty much it.

3. WayneG

WayneG Stunt Coordinator

Thanks.