What's new

The Adventures of Robin Hood, season 3 (1 Viewer)

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary

Great news! Thanks again, Bob (as usual you get this type of info to us quickly)!!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

This one can be added as a late comer to the 1st Quarter Vintage material we've been discussing!! Yippee!!!

Gary "I've been hoping Mill Creek would keep this series going" O.

Bob Hug

Screenwriter

I'm very happy to see them continue and, hopefully, we'll see the final season before year end. I'm especially interested in season 4 as episodes from that season are comparatively rare to find on DVD (unless you own the UK release from Network). Season 4 contains "only" 26 episodes compared with the previous three seasons, each of which had 39 episodes.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Thank you for posting this. I've yet to pick up Season 2 since I didn't even know it was out!! I'll be looking for it now. I'm extremely happy they are giving this a good run of releases. Mill Creek rocks!

Real Name
Paul
I'm also glad that they're continuing the series, as now I'll know what to buy my dad for his birthday in July. He has seasons 1 and 2 already. Hopefully Mill Creek will release Season 4 (the last season) before 2009 is done.

I just fear that they may put their logo in the video, as they have been doing with a few of their public domain releases as of late. I can confirm the presence of a logo in the video (not overlayed via subtitles as Platinum Disc does) in the Ozzie & Harriet 20-Episode set (Amazon reviews confirm it in the 100-Episode set), and I remember reading about a few other Mill Creek releases that have logos in them (such as The Buccineers: Complete Series).

Still, since they didn't put the logo in Robin Hood season 1 (and presumably season 2 as well), I can hold out hope they don't won't put one in seasons 3 and 4.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I was in Walmart and they only had S1. :frowning: They usually have Mill Creek stuff in abundant supply. I'll hold off but when I'm getting close to the end of season 1 I'll pick both the next ones up.

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I'm glad Season 3 is being released, though I haven't picked up Season 2 yet. I also have been searching Wal-mart for this show but can't find it. Amazon currently wants $13.49 for S2, I've seen it as low as $10.99. That's still a good price considering the number of episodes but I'm keep waiting for it too be cheaper, I'm such a cheapskate lol

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
Season 2 and Season 1 are $8.29 each at deepdiscount.com. Season 3 should be the same. If you wait for their 25% off sale in June, they should be $6.24 per season.

I bought the four R-2 Robin Hood DVD releases a couple of years ago, but these Mill Creek sets are so inexpensive I am buying them just for the possibility of original commercials and the CBS eye logo on the prints. There were some on the S1 set but I have not had a chance to check my S-2 set yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks