What's new

Pre-Order The Abbott and Costello Show Season One (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91h4XgJQPHL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I hope to have my review of the set up tomorrow. There are a raft of audio commentaries, and Bob has a restoration featurette on the last disc I haven't watched yet.
Oh, yeah. I'd forgot about the commentaries.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
As a resident living in Canada and therefore cannot order from ClassicFlix direct as they don't ship outside the U.S., is this eBay sponsored listing Legitimate?

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
As a resident living in Canada and therefore cannot order from ClassicFlix direct as they don't ship outside the U.S., is this eBay sponsored listing Legitimate?

www.ebay.ca

Abbott & Costello Show: Season 1 Blu-ray | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Abbott & Costello Show: Season 1 Blu-ray at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
Tony I have purchased physical media many times from blowitoutahere with no issues whatsoever. I believe they are AllianceEntertainment (DeepDiscount, ImportCDs and others) doing business on eBay.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Tony I have purchased physical media many times from blowitoutahere with no issues whatsoever. I believe they are AllianceEntertainment (DeepDiscount, ImportCDs and others) doing business on eBay.
Thanks, Neal. I actually didn't notice their name on the eBay listing. If I had, I wouldn't have posed the question, as I've read nothing but good things from blowitoutahere!

At the moment, I have a rare opportunity to treat myself to a Christmas time gift with a spare $50, which I wanted to spend on Amazon.ca, but most of the titles I'm interested in are either unavailable (The Abbott & Costello Show Season 1 and Africa Screams! (1949) Restorations) or far more more costly (The Little Rascals Restorations Volumes 1 -3) on that platform!

CHEERS! :)

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
Thanks, Neal. I actually didn't notice their name on the eBay listing. If I had, I wouldn't have posed the question, as I've read nothing but good things from blowitoutahere!

At the moment, I have a rare opportunity to treat myself to a Christmas time gift with a spare $50, which I wanted to spend on Amazon.ca, but most of the titles I'm interested in are either unavailable (The Abbott & Costello Show Season 1 and Africa Screams! (1949) Restorations) or far more more costly (The Little Rascals Restorations Volumes 1 -3) on that platform!

Welcome Tony. That is indeed the best price I've seen yet for this new release! Also, for me, Amazon is rarely the place to get the best pricing on physical media for many years now.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Welcome Tony. That is indeed the best price I've seen yet for this new release! Also, for me, Amazon is rarely the place to get the best pricing on physical media for many years now.
To be honest, I hardly ever place orders of any kind any more. Of course, that's when Amazon decided to arbitrarily slap on a must have ordered $50 or more worth of stuff from their site within the last 12 months to be allowed to post reviews or comments. At first, I was kind of ticked off, but at this stage, I'm almost at the point of not caring at all. When I get the rare chance to place any orders, I'll go with the least expensive legitimate platform for that specific order, be it Amazon or some other entity.

The 1960's

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neal Rose
To be honest, I hardly ever place orders of any kind any more. Of course, that's when Amazon decided to arbitrarily slap on a must have ordered $50 or more worth of stuff from their site within the last 12 months to be allowed to post reviews or comments. At first, I was kind of ticked off, but at this stage, I'm almost at the point of not caring at all. When I get the rare chance to place any orders, I'll go with the least expensive legitimate platform for that specific order, be it Amazon or some other entity.

Agreed.

Stinky Davis has landed!!

Delivered, In/At Mailbox​

December 17, 2021 at 12:58 pm

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Cannot wait for Season 2 to come out early next year in pristine condition as well, either DVD or the Blu-Ray format. Great program.
Bob Furmanek, Jack Theakston and company have really outdone themselves with this restoration, and I'm greatly looking forward to enjoying the results on THE ABBOTT & COSTELLO SHOW Season 1 Blu-ray set!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks