What's new

The A-Team Season 2: US vs CANADA (1 Viewer)

John H Ross

Screenwriter
Hi,

Can somebody please tell me if the Canadian version of The A-Team Season 2 (as available at Amazon.ca) is the exact same pressing as the US region 1 set?

I'm having a load of problems with the US edition and am hoping the Canadian version is an improvement...

Thanks,

John

RogerH

Supporting Actor
What kind of problems are you having? Since I'm in canada I have the canadian version and I've had no problems at all.

John H Ross

Screenwriter
Well I've made it to the end of the first disc and already it's jammed twice - once on side 1 (end credits, episode 1) and once on side 2 (final moments of "When You Comin Home...")

Are there any indications on the Canadian set that it was "made in Canada?"

Very grateful for your help...

John

RogerH

Supporting Actor
On the box it says printed in US so I think both the US and Canada sets are the exact same. Did you try it in another player?

Carlo S

Stunt Coordinator
I was lucky enough to have the A-team season 2 play ok (and this is my replacement from amazon.com)

At the time my replacemnet Knight Rider S2 still had problems so its clearly a quality issue. Now I did get my refund for my KR S2.

John H Ross, depending where you buy the set from, just wait for a R2/R4 release, and don't bother anymore with these R1 releases.

I myself have given up buying any tv series thats a Universal R1 release

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks