What's new

The _Moulin Rouge_ disc: better late than never. (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
"...it's sad to think that you have a rep for not getting your ass to the theater once in awhile. (this is the scuttlebutt that goes on behind your back)..."
You know, I always wondered if that went on. Hey, I went to a commercial cinema last year--three times, in fact. I, um, saw 2001: A Space Odyssey in 70mm at The Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood not once but thrice. Doesn't that count for something? It was an incredible experience. :)
By the way, I just received A.I. Depsite the pressure on me to screen the thing right away, I think I'm going to look at Moulin Rouge again first--really, I haven't been able to get that film (and disc) out of my mind since Saturday evening. Man, I loved it.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I haven't been able to get that film (and disc) out of my mind since Saturday evening. Man, I loved it.
:laugh:
My wife and I must have watched MR everynight for 2 weeks straight. I can so relate.
Good microbrews, great movies....we really should hook up sometime Jack.
Peace Out~:D

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Great.

Now I am going to have feed my MR monkey by watching the movie again. After reading this thread, that psychotic simian will no longer be satisfied with viewing a few extras.

Has anyone picked up the MR 2 CD? It features more movie-versions of the songs, and includes at least 2 songs not on the first CD release. Can't find it at any local B&M stores, yet. Argh!

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Michael, I held it in my hand at the local Borders Cafe and Book store. I did not see it at Best Buy. I should have bought it last night. I am on my way back tonight to get it. Looks good and it has the song "On with the show". I like the fact it has songs direct from the movie.
Peace Out~:D

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I like your suggestion, Ron. You know, Peter Kline is planning a trip to the West Coast for the reopening of the Cinerama Dome. RobertR would like to drive up from Long Beach for that. I, of course, live not far from the Dome. Let's coordinate as the date draws near.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks