What's new

The 4400 Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if Karina Lombard (Alana) can play nice with her new castmates because she got the boot from "The L Word" for being a little difficult to work with on that show's first season.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
If they do gettogether. That will takeaway a common plot point for most shows where a man and woman work together. That where they hook up. You kinda have assumed that Tom would have hooked up eventually with his partner. But, now this might not happen. And if they keep Alana...that would be good.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
I like the addition of the character, but I don't like how it was executed. It felt like treading water for the most part. For a show that is basically a mystery that is revealed to us an episode at a time, we basically learned nothing during this hour. If it were a normal 20-26 episode show, this wouldn't bother me as much, but we only get so much 4400 per year. Hopefully there will be some future payoff for this long setup. They did say the character will be necessary for the upcoming days.

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
I don't think there is any payoff on this show.

It was originally supposed to be a 6 episode miniseries and the big secret was "who abducted the 4400 and why?" and that was revealed in the 6th episode of the first season. It would appear they're just making it up as they're going along now.

I'm not sure what direction the show is headed in, other than just meeting more 4400s and delving into the lives of the main characters -_-

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator

Funny, I actually feel that this show (unlike Lost) is definitely going somewhere and writers seem to be very aware of the direction. In my opinion the main arc is progressing very nicely - whatever the arc is.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I wasn't enjoying this episode too much as it went along. However, with the "reveal" of Alana's ability, I guess it was the most effective way to show it. It just felt like all other plot points came to a standstill this week -- disappearing body, Kyle.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Probably one of the better episodes this season. At least they tried something different. Seeing the same ol' thing every week where a 4400 is introduced, the starchild thing, the Kyle thing and the whole Collier subplot, well, it's just boring. This at least held my interest and they gave the lead guy (can't remember his name) something to do. I actually liked everyone's character in the alternate reality better but I guess that was the point. Loved Diana's hair too.
An interesting way to introduce a new love interest. Wonder if she is sticking around.

Did the episode remind anyone of The Inner Light on Star Trek The Next Generation?

todd s

Senior HTF Member

Kinda of. Picard got a flute for the experience.....Tom got the hot girlfriend for the experience. Who do you think made out better?? :D

todd s

Senior HTF Member
If I remember correctly. He ran up and said her name...and she said his and they hugged. And now she is living with him.

I said it before. Bravo to the writers for putting them together. Most of these types of shows would have put him with his partner.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member

Are you sure? She says early in the episode, "I keep having to remind myself I don't live here anymore." She knows her way around the house, and is spending a lot of time there, but I was under the impression she doesn't yet live there.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I thought the episode was ok. It's turning into the 4400 of the week and I read something recently in the magazine dreamwatch saying it wouldnt. So what was the point of this weeks icky blister hands lady?
Don't like the new guy that came to replace Colier.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks