What's new

The 4400 Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
Jordan Collier sure did make an about face or did he? I'm glad they aren't running anymore that gets old real super duper fast.

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not convinced yet that Jordan has good intentions. It was really weird that Isabel was so happy to see him.

Roger_R

Second Unit
So when is the next episode being shown? Tv.com says 3rd. of July but I can't find anything on the net...

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I had originally taped the first season and never got around to watching it, and missed recording any of Season 2. So I was very happy USA did a marathon on Saturday! Instead of digging around for my recordings (which were partly on VHS before I got the DVD recorders), I just recorded the marathon. Now I'm all caught up and ready for next Sunday!

I'm finding the show quite fascinating. First, I LOVE that theme song! It sets just the right mood for the show. I kept thinking Joel Gretsch looks like Mark Valley, and it surprised me when Mark Valley appeared a few episodes in. I miss Peter Coyote in Season 2 (though I also watch "The Inside") and count me as another who is reminded of Driscoll from "24" with the new boss.

Is this season 9 episodes? (That's as far as the episodes are listed on tv.com)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
With the option not being extended to the cast of The Inside, maybe Peter Coyote will return later in this seaosn or next season.

Neil

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
So if you saw the preview from last week - they seem to lead viewers to believe that someone is going to die this upcoming episode. Any ideas??

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I'm going to guess Richard. (However, there's a shot of an awfully teary-eyed Tom in the preview which would make sense if it's Kyle or Sean.
But those characters don't seem as expendable to the plotline.)

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
Nice little Godfather moment there with Shaun at the desk and his helpers closing the door as his female friend looked on.

I liked this episode. I hope by the end of the season, something concrete has happened. Isabelle is Rosemary's Baby. ;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
What is with the children on this show (Maia and Isabelle)? They show a high capacity for self-preservation in light of their new abilities.

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
Well, at least we know now what Kyle's been doing during his blackouts. Little shopping and gathering here and there.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Well they did their best trying to throw us off regarding the assasination attempt. I have to admit it was a nice little twist. When they showed the closeup of someone putting the gun away (before revealing his face) I kinda had a feeling it was going to be someone we knew.
Not really caring for the whole Homeless girl that doesnt look like a homeless girl thing. So Sean is becoming the new Richard?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Isabelle is so evil...Richard warning Shaun that she lied to him and screwing up her own half-sister.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Kind of a strange way to create an 8 year history for Thomas and Alana in the "real" world of the 4400.

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
Even though the plot has been seen before in scifi, I still thought this was a tremendous episode. This show really has grown on me and it's currently one of my favorites. If Alana doesn't become a regular member or at least recurring character, I'll be very disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks