What's new

The 2 Box Club (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Well as of last night I joined the two Xbox club. I wanted a second machine to support my launch Xbox, also I wanted to put one on my 30" Widescreen Tube set, for those things I'm hanky to play on my Mits 65" RPTV, especially games that are really too dark on the bigger set, i.e. alot of FPS's. Anyhow set up was a breeze to copy my Live account over to the new machine. And I think I was lucky enough to get a samsung drive !

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Can you use your LAN to play System Link or would you have to run another separate cable? It would be really cool to have fullscreen multiplayer in your house outside of XBL.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I run a lan and we do system link with it all the time. its a lot of fun

capt

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Well I have one Wireless G Adapter going to the Xbox in my HT, upstairs I have the Other Box connected to a second DSL modem, so I supposed if I got another wireless connection I could do this. Speaking of Wireless I have a Linksys 54G Router and I picked up the WIreless G Linksys Game adapter for $139. After buying it a few days ago I'm kinda shaking my head because I think I could've just bought a WAP11 Wreless Bridge and connected it No ? I know the WAP11 is a 802B but I think 54G is overkill for the Xbox anyhow. I only have G because of streaming MP3's and Video on my other PC Machines. Can the WAP11 or the WET11 be used instead, if so I my bring back becasue the WAP11 is alot cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks