Previous Season Threads:
"The 100" will (finally!) begin its seventh and final season on May 20th at 8 PM Eastern. The season will consist of 16 episodes, matching the second and third seasons, bringing the show to an even 100 episodes. The seventh episode of the season will be directed by Lindsey Morgan. A backdoor pilot for a potential prequel series set during the nuclear holocaust and its immediate aftermath will air at some point during the season.
They started shooting the series finale today. Jason Rothenberg (the showrunner for all seven seasons) is directing the finale.
- Shelby Flannery has been promoted to series regular. Flannery made her debut in the sixth season finale as the adult version of Diyoza's baby Hope, who emerged from a mysterious anomaly in space and time.
- Chuku Modu has been promoted to series regular. Modu recurred during the sixth season as the latest host for the renegade Prime Gabriel.
- Chad Rook ("Siren") will recur as Hatch, “a charming Eligius convict who is determined to forge a better life for those he loves.”
- Alaina Huffman ("Supernatural", "Smallville") will recur as Nikki, "a bank robber and spree-killer who is both unpredictable and fierce. She will take on an unexpected leadership role, advocating for [the newly-awakened Eligius IV convicts] in the complicated new world of Sanctum.”
- Jason Diaz ("The Handmaid’s Tale") will recur as Levitt, "a brilliant mind who has always lived by the book, doing exactly what he’s told. But when life throws him a curveball, he’ll come to discover that there is a bit of an artist — and a rebel — buried within."