What's new

The 10 Worst Album Covers of all Time (1 Viewer)

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
#6 - BWAHAHAHAHA!
#5 - What is that guy in the center looking at?

Funny list. And yes, #1 activates my gag refex as well.

Here are some more

Alex-C

Screenwriter
There is something about that Orleans cover that...well, its hard to put in words. Its like someone took a picture of a train wreck at the worst possible moment, and so you see the actual moment of grotesque obliteration of all things normal.

Starting from the left:
This guy looks way too happy to be there. He has this sort of, thanks for including me look and is probably gets the short end of the stick for being the most height-challenged of the bunch. plus he's about 2 seconds away from having his nipple tickled.

Second from left:
His look says "let's get this photo shoot over so we can get back to our erotic games"; he's so put out by the whole thing, like...do you have to take a picture ??
plus he's the only one who is actually touching every other member. lucky guy, i guess. I bet its all very itchy and scratchy.

Middle man...
obviously the leader of the wild bunch. he puts off this sly self-effacing coy boy vibe and reels you into his lair, and then locks the door and swallows the key. maybe its the evil off-spring of David Koresh and Jim Baker...I dunno. freaky.

second from right:
"Dude...whose got my coke...and where did you hide it, man"
this guy is the party animal, the cocktail mixer, the laugh-a-minute prankster, he's the guy who always shows up at the party half naked just to see your reaction and then makes his play accordingly.

far right:
looks like he swallowed a canary. you know...like, I've got a secret about Toby....and I'm not going to tell...unless you torture me...and as he says it, he's already preparing for the torture while you're standing there dumbfounded. the least burly of the group too. he adds a nice subtle and delicate texture to the whole entree...kind of like saffron.

Parting thought:
they should have called the album Manwhich

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Am I the only one that heard "Dance With Me" when looking at that Orleans cover?

Please make it go away.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Holy crap!! I just blew coffee out my nose and all over the monitor! That is some funny stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks