What's new

Directors The 00's so far- the Draft (1 Viewer)

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Kiyoshi Kurosawa's Kaïro (Pulse)
Excellent pick, and one I picked in the Foreign Film Draft where I was basically the only one who had seen it. I'd kill for a DVD release!

My next pick is a spectacular new favorite:

Identity is a secret. Identity is a mystery. Identity is a killer.

IDENTITY

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
Justin:

Any chance you could update the master list soon. Also, are you going to run a '80s draft?

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Excellent pick, and one I picked in the Foreign Film Draft where I was basically the only one who had seen it. I'd kill for a DVD release!
Kaïro is already available on DVD.
There is an expensive Japanese SE and a cheaper bare-bones Hong Kong disc...I own the HK version.

Of course, you would need a multi-region player to play these.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I meant R1, but I am getting a region free player very soon, so I think I'll get that Japanese SE, as I've already started buying other region discs for when I get it. Thanks for the info!

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Looks like Bill's turn is up also.

I'll take:

The time is coming when all that we are afraid of will be all that can save us

Join the Evolution...

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Adaptation (2002)

(Please, a reminder for folks to type in the name of the movie even if you're using a picture. I use the "Show a Printable Version" then Windows search to quickly check if someone's picked what I want. I read other people's posts but I get busy, and behind, and Drafts mixed up, and whatever, so I do it as a matter of course, just to make sure. I didn't want X-Men or Black Hawk Down, for instance, but they wouldn't have shown up for me if I had searched. Brian's mentioned it, but Eric didn't get the memo :))

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks