What's new

That's right kiddies......it's time for another round of "DVD Statistics" (1 Viewer)

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
I need to find something to do..........anyways, I went through imdb and averaged the film score each of my DVDs received (it was a 7.4). I included every DVD that came up, even concert DVDs. What's your average?
-Tom
P.S. Yes, it's true, all-time most obscure list......
------------------
There is nothing wrong with any of the surrounds on your Forrest Gump DVD! It's ok!!!

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
May I suggest taking up a hobby, like taking speed or helping the homeless? :)
How many DVDs do you have. I wouldn't even want to try with mine, and I'm only cracking 200.
------------------
Bombardment Society - Member

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
The fact that I have less than 50 DVDs helps (if I get over 100 I'll never do these stupid statistics)......that fact also helps the high average score of my DVDs, since I tend to only buy great movies I'll watch over and over, e.g. anything but Driven (haha, just kidding
wink.gif
!).
-Tom
------------------
There is nothing wrong with any of the surrounds on your Forrest Gump DVD! It's ok!!!
[Edited last by Tom Ryan on September 01, 2001 at 09:26 PM]

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Tom,
I'm willing to help you out. I've got 450 or so films, and have them all listed in excel. I'll send you the file and you can figure out the average. That should keep you from getting bored. :) :) :)
P.S. If you'd actually like me to do so, just let me know. :)
------------------
13-time NBA world champion Lakers: 1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
George: even I don't have that much free time on my hands (or do I, :))! People with huge collections need not apply unless they really want to.....this always happens with the threads like these that I start, because my collection is so tiny :).
-Tom
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks