What's new

That's it! I'm leaving! (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Leaving for Florida, that is.

Tomorrow morning, I'm flying down to Orlando for our annual trip to Walt Disney World. I always enjoy these trips...They are easily the highlight of my year.

I eagerly await the trip, and I also look forward to when I return, so I can get the latest news on releases, music rights issues, dead celebrities, et al.;)

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

And a-waaaaay I go!

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
As a FL resident I say 'welcome'.

I take my kids to Orlando often, however we go to Universal. When we stay at their on-site hotels (which cost half what Disney Monorail hotels charge) We get use of their boat system (similar to the monorail) which is great when you have young children.

The better part however is that your hotel room key acts as an instant fast-pass on most of the attractions. NO LINES!!! WOOTY WOOT-WOOT!!!

There is no toppping that! Plus Islands of Adventure is way more modern, fun and clean than the Magic Kingdom.

It is probably too late for you to get in now, but give it a consider next year. I promise you'll enjoy it.

Joel...Lane

Second Unit
Real Name
Joel
I love Universal also but with 2 small kids we opted for DisneyWorld. We went in early January. DW just seems more kid friendly than Universal. The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney. So much to do, so little time. From what I remember, Universal has MOSTLY adult type rides, but it has been a few years since I've been there. Love em both though!

Yeah, we stayed in the park also. Our room key was our ticket for all parks and fastpass. Very convenient!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks