What's new

That's Entertainment! VHS Re-Release (1 Viewer)

Kajs

Second Unit
Real Name
Kurt
I noticed on Amazon this was being re-released to VHS on Nov. 20th. Why not to DVD?
Hopefully it will be announced, but I'm not sure who owns it now.
Would anyone else like to see this on DVD?

lionel E

Auditioning
Yes, i'd love to see this and the others in the series on DVD (ENTERTAINMENT II and III and THAT's DANCING. As different aspect ratios are used in these films, I'd like each one to be anamorphic ALL the way through with 1.33:1 sequences with black bars on the sides. This way, one can watch the whole thing on either Zoom mode or Full(Stretched) Mode on a WideScreen TV. With the laser versions, one needs to jump back and forth from 4:3 to Zoom with the footage.(A drag!) I originally saw Parts 1 and 2 in 70mm. The narration sequences are panned and scanned on the laser releases(I think they were 1:85 to 1, in fact Part 2 was ALL in 1:85 to 1 with Scope sequences slightly cropped on the sides!)- nice to see EVERYTHING contained in their originsl ratios. Please Warners, use the EXTENDED cut of THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT III- what about a boxed set with the extras from the laserdisc boxed sets of Part III AND the THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT collectector's treasury?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks