What's new

That time of year...... (1 Viewer)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Just thought I'd let those of you who like to keep your vehicle clean and shiny, in on the latest "wax" from the Zaino Bros.......
My father handed down the love of a shiny vehicle to me and after years of using various waxes and polishes, I discovered clay bars and Zaino.
My vehicles have never looked so good and the shiny lasted so long. A good claybar prep is essential for any wax or sealant to perform to its potential and then one of the Zaino products is unmatched in its durabilty and depth of shine. Now Zaino has a new "upgrade" in their lineup that will be snatched up by vehicle afficionados everywhere who want only the best. Zaino Z-2 and the Z-6 wipe down has been their glossiest products for years and now they have released Z-2 PRO, and a Z-8 for a "final detail" product.
Zaino is a synthetic polymer sealant and I get around 6 months of protection on my work truck, which is outside all the time. I have no idea how long Zaino will last on my main "ride-around" truck since I love adding a new coat of Zaino every so often. Yes, the Zaino products can be "stacked" and they look their best after about 3 coats..... I didn't understand how the new Z-2Pro and Z-8 could make my vehicles look any better but they definitely do!
Check out their products at Zainobros.com and see for yourself what the fuss is all about on the car care forums......

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I've been in on the discussions about Zaino here in the past. I "discovered" the Zaino products a few years ago after I bought my first Corvette. There are many Zaino zealots on the Corvette Forum. I haven't used anything but Zaino products on my vehicles for the last three years and I couldn't be happier. I just bought my wife an '05 Land Rover LR3 and last weekend I gave it the full Zaino treatment with clay bar, Z5 and Z6. It looks amazing! My Vette is ready for it's Spring time clay bar this weekend.

Vincent_S

Second Unit
Another Corvette owner here. Down here it's always wax season:laugh: I've been using NXT since it came out and couldn't be happier with the results. At first it doesn't last very long but the more you use it the longer it lasts.:emoji_thumbsup:

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
I tried Zaino last summer/fall at the recommendation of someone here after ignoring it because I heard it was too big a process. Turned out it was easy to use and I definitely liked the protection.

I still prefer the look of a good carnauba though and am sticking with S100 for summer waxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks