What's new

That Girl, season sets, when??? (1 Viewer)

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Would love to see That Girl season sets :emoji_thumbsup: Does anyone know if Anchor Bay still has the rights to this show? :confused: They tested the waters, so to speak, by releasing a compliation disc in 2001 before the dvd craze really had a chance to take off. I didn't even have a dvd player then, so I only bought the vhs boxed versions. :frowning:Would anyone else buy this show?

CherylWI

Stunt Coordinator
I would buy the season sets. I rented the compilation and the quality was very good. I was wondering why they had not released a second volume. I haven't decided whether I should go ahead and buy volume one or wait for a release of the entire first season.

Mark To

Supporting Actor
I'm not going to buy what they have out but I would definitely buy season sets.

ChrisRose

Stunt Coordinator
I've got the Anchor Bay DVD (Wal-mart Boxing Day discount bin!!) - that was my introduction to the series. And I'd love to buy season sets.

Claude North

Second Unit
I had no idea that Anchor Bay released a THAT GIRL compilation! That's one I definitely would have bought.

I would be very interested in purchasing season sets.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
Anchor Bay also released 2 vhs boxed sets of That Girl. Each set contained 9 episodes for a total of 18 all together. Only the first set was released on dvd, though.

It realy is amazing that this show was released on dvd before the dvd craze took off. Hope Anchor Bay gives it another shot and doesn't blame poor sales on show. However, it must have sold good for them to justify releasing a second boxed set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks