What's new

That Girl Season 2 Question (1 Viewer)

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
I just got That Girl Season 2 and was wondering if it contained a booklet with episode synopses like Season One did. Mine did not, so I just want to confirm whether I'm missing something or if this season just doesn't come with one. Thanks.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
John, I don't have an answer for your question as I don't own that set...but I do have a question for you...does this set (or season 1) contain the Thursday's Girls promos for ABC that include Bewitched, That Girl, Love on a Rooftop, and later the Flying Nun?

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
Yes, I, myself, did not find a booklet in the That Girl sophomore set, either. And I have yet to check out all the extra promos in the four-disker. But I did find the Two's Company 1965 pilot, which inevitably led to the That Girl pilot later that year (which was filmed in color vs. Two's B&W presentation), rather interesting. I can see how ABC elected to do business with Miss Marlo after all--there was a lot of Ann Marie in Caroline Sommers, IMHO. ;)

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland

Thanks Tina. I feel better now. I don't think I'm missing anything from my set.:laugh:

I haven't watched the "Two's Company" pilot yet. Will probably do that this weekend.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
That's a bummer!:frowning: But good for me as I totally would've bought the set just to have the promo with EM in it on DVD:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks