That Girl Season 2 Question

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
I just got That Girl Season 2 and was wondering if it contained a booklet with episode synopses like Season One did. Mine did not, so I just want to confirm whether I'm missing something or if this season just doesn't come with one. Thanks.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
John, I don't have an answer for your question as I don't own that set...but I do have a question for you...does this set (or season 1) contain the Thursday's Girls promos for ABC that include Bewitched, That Girl, Love on a Rooftop, and later the Flying Nun?

Tina_H_V

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Tina
Yes, I, myself, did not find a booklet in the That Girl sophomore set, either. And I have yet to check out all the extra promos in the four-disker. But I did find the Two's Company 1965 pilot, which inevitably led to the That Girl pilot later that year (which was filmed in color vs. Two's B&W presentation), rather interesting. I can see how ABC elected to do business with Miss Marlo after all--there was a lot of Ann Marie in Caroline Sommers, IMHO.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland

Thanks Tina. I feel better now. I don't think I'm missing anything from my set.

I haven't watched the "Two's Company" pilot yet. Will probably do that this weekend.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
That's a bummer!
But good for me as I totally would've bought the set just to have the promo with EM in it on DVD

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaxoncarter