What's new

That 70's Show... (1 Viewer)

camilo_m

Agent
This show is one of my favorites, since it debuted in 1998 and became a hit, with a unique funny take on everyday life during the decade of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, the era of Led Zeppelin, Tab cola and Farrah Fawcett posters..hahahahaha...
And now, the serie has more than 100 episodes ...wow!!! But I saw Fox is already releasing it on dvd, the first, is out, and the second season, is coming out next week, on April 19th ...
I like it, it comes with lots of bonus material and etc... It's definitely a release that I'm looking out :D
anyone else into That 70's Show?

camilo_m

Agent
I want That 70's Show !!!!! the second season, is coming out next week, on April 19th ...
I like it, it comes with lots of bonus material and etc... It's definitely a release that I'm looking out :D

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor
I like That 70's Show too. It's actually the only show on TV with new episodes being made that I still watch. I've been watching it since it first started in 1998. I haven't watched it every week, but I think I've seen most of the seasons. I consider it the last great show from the 90s that is still running. I don't like the new generation of TV shows. I prefer the shows from the 90s like Seinfeld.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
I just got season 2 on DVD and watched the first episode. The special Brownies was funny! I'm discovering the episodes for the first time on DVD.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Looking forward to getting season 2 this week. Just read in TV Guide that the 2005-2006 season, which will be the last, will not star Topher Grace or Ashton Kutcher. They may appear in one or two each, but that's it.

TimTV

Grip
This show REALLY wants to be the Happy Days of the 90s/00s.

Topher Grace leaving will be just like Ron Howard leaving.... it'll be trash once they leave. However, That 70s Show went bad 2 or 3 years ago.

john mcfadden

Stunt Coordinator
Yes the latest season has been really bad , WHY THE HELL DID LAURA PREPON DYE HER HAIR ?? Another mistake they made was putting it on opposite Smallville. If Topher and Ashton leave the show , why bother having another season ? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
Without Topher, things will really slide. It's already been declining, but that will pull the rug out from under what's left of the show. It's too bad, because I used to be an avid watcher.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks