What's new

That 70's show: Leo. Loose end tied up (1 Viewer)

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
You know, I was wondering where Leo (Tommy Chong) was, I had that bad feeling when I didnt see him the opening credits (now replaced with Mrs. Forman, Donna, and Jackie).

I'm glad that show an entire episode to his disappearance.
Its a real shame that Tommy couldnt stay with the show, He really brought something special it.

Benson R

Supporting Actor
Perhaps he left to start work on the new Cheech and Chong movie "Cheech and Chong get Blunt"

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
That's nothing. What about Donna's sister?
Yeah Tina kind of disappeared, didn't she? :) The show even made fun of themselves on that subject once. Maybe she ran off to California with Tanya Roberts...?

And I miss Laurie, dammit. Her sparring with Eric was classic. It was good to see her on the Thanksgiving episode, but still...

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I too was glad to see that they tied up the loose end with Leo. I was wondering what hey'd done to him. :)

I hated the way they did it with Eric's sister, she was just out of the show. She's been referenced a few times since then, but very vaguely.

I can't even remember Donna's sister. When did she disappear, and how?

Rocky F

Second Unit
Well, they replaced Leo with his cousin Eli, played by Bobcat Goldwaith, another guy who I haven't seen in years. I wonder if he'll be around more often.

I don't really remember Donna's sister either, can somebody remind me of specific stories she was in?

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
Did they ever resolve the Star Wars episode where a kid that Eric had beaten up in the past shows up and tries to steal Donna away ending with Donna not talking to Eric?
It was the first season finale and I do not remember if they resolved it (unless it was a Star Wars in joke).

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Well, this show was a perfect vehicle for Chong's comedy and it's really sad that he's gone. Tommy Chong has always been my hero, I'm a big pothead.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I really liked Leo. Although I never really understood why he hung out with these kids all the time, except for when he provided them with film (wink wink). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks