THAT 70s SHOW any chance of this coming to DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Joe Caps, May 3, 2003.

1. Joe Caps

Joe Caps Screenwriter

just started watching the rereuns of this show and I find it very funny and delightful. does anyone know who owns the rights to this series or if there are ny plans to bring this to dvd?

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Casey-Werner puts out the series. 0% of their stuff has made it to DVD in retail stores, although The Cosby Show is available one "best of" volume at a time via subscription to Columba House. [​IMG]

See this thread for a bit more on the Casey-Werner thing.

I too would be loving That 70s Show on DVD! Well, one of the titles in the thread I just linked to is Profiler, which most of us know is coming to DVD soon via A&E Home Video (although without episode #4, dammit).

But Profiler coming from A&E is because of the affiliation with NBC. Since That 70s Show doesn't have that same affiliation, I'm not sure that there is good reason to connect these together.

I hope, I hope that most of the stuff on that list makes it to DVD pretty soon! [​IMG]

3. Xenia Stathakopoulou

Xenia Stathakopoulou Cinematographer

I would love a that 70s show season one dvd. In my opinion it was the best season of all.[​IMG]

4. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

I don't want A&E to release it. Their history suggests it would be incomplete and overpriced.