What's new

Thanks to Gregg Loewen I've arrived at Mits Bliss ! (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
After almost 1 1/2 Years I've finally arrived at Mitsubishi Bliss !

I had my set ISF calibrated 6months ago and last night I had a re-tweak and the IC2 fix done. Today with Fresh Eyes (We finished Late Last Night) I had a chance to pop in a few Disks and demo the set. I dropped a couple of service menu setting down a few notches. I was'nt happy with Gamma at 5 so I dropped it to two, and I backed off the color about a couple numbers, now it's absolutely Stunning. I've never seen the 65807 look this good. I put in CASTERWAY and nearly cried. It was jaw dropping. Then I had to throw in Toy Story 2, wowsa, Star Trek Insurrection, Shakesphere in Love, I threw it all at the set and it was flawless.

After all I've been threw with this set, the Defective screen Debacle, the Tangle with incompetent service techs, the guys at Mits that wanted to stiff me until I threatened Legal Action. It was all worth it !

This set has done such a drastic turnaround in picture quality from out of the box to fully ISF Calibrated, it's simply and wonderfully Amazing..

Gregg Spent alot of time getting this set just right and I appreciate it, if anyone is on the fence getting his services remember this as a testimonial. It's all worth it.

Hey did I mention I liked the Picture

David Matheson

Auditioning
Dave:
I am happy to hear the results you got from Gregg's calibrations. I recently purchased a Mits 55859 and just yesterday booked my appointment with Gregg. I am counting the days. After finally making the investment to move into a RPTV I just can't see cutting corners and not having your set operate at it's peak potential. I will let you know how it all turns out.:)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
You'll like the results, Gregg makes sure things can be the best they can be. He's even gonna try to come back a fiddle with the Direct TV input since the standard cable/Direct TV looks awful, not his fault thou as they say you can't make a silk purse from a Sow's ear. Direct TV is so compressed now that almost anything over a 32" set makes it hard to watch. Hi Def looks Great so far thou.

Let me know how your set looks afterward.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Gregg did my 46807 back in February, the results are nothing short of amazing. I cannot recommend his services enough.
Peace Out~:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks