What's new

Thanks To Gregg I Have A Killer Tw40 (1 Viewer)

Scott Hollander

Auditioning
Gregg Loewen came to my Birmingham, AL house Friday morning to calibrate my two year old Toshiba TW40X81. All I have to say is Wow! I watched the anamorphic 16:9 version of Last of the Mohicans which is a movie I have seen many times but not like I ever saw it Friday night after the calibration. The colors and shadow detail were excellent I felt like I could actually reach in to my television and touch the characters! I can assure you that the change after the calibration is a revelation and is well worth the money.
In addition Gregg is very professional and possess a vast amount of patience. He allowed me to watch him do his stuff to my TV and actually responded to my various meandering ramblings and questions on the care and feeding of my television. He is also very diplomatic in explaining the many ways that I had screwed up my geometry and convergence. In any case what I thought was a very good looking tweaked RPTV turned out to look like crap in comparison to my newly tweaked Television.
If you are looking to have your Toshiba tweaked contact Gregg Loewen. You will not regret it!
:)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
gregg i was wondering the same thing. i had spoken to you several nmonths ago and a nj and pa area trip was on calender. did you make that trip and if not do you still plan on getting to the philly area anytime soon. thanks.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
HI
Scott thanks for the kind words!!

Ill be back in NJ area in July for Scooter's party and could fit 2 more calibrations in.

Ill be back again in September on my return leg of my LA trip.

Regards

Gregg

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
gregg i sent you a note using the "book a calibration" on your web site but havent heard back yet. i sent it in on monday.

it was for a tosh tw56x81.
let me know if you received that so we can try to set something up. scooter is in north jersey isnt he? i'm down a little past the philly airport.

tony d

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks