What's new

Thanks for Warner chat... (1 Viewer)

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
We got some good information from them - especially in the last few minutes.
(I was called in that last round and my question didn't show up. I hadn't realized that you can't cut and paste in the chat window. Sorry about that!)
Thanks again!
[Edited last by Peter Apruzzese on October 16, 2001 at 10:16 PM]

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
you can cut & past normally I think thats what most of the people did (from the speed) what client where you using?
[Edited last by Nigel McN on October 16, 2001 at 10:52 PM]

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
I was just using the window that pops up when I clicked the link to the chat. I don't have any chat client software on my PC. There was another poster just after me who also had trouble with their question and Ron said "don't cut and paste". I guess I should get one of those clients for the next chat.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Peter:
Sorry about that. The absolute best way to get into any chat is through a IRC client like mIRC or Pirch. The javascript side just doesn't cut it. The only real reason that we have it there in the first place is because a lot of people don't want to download on of these IRC clients to their computer. I would highly recommend that you download an IRC program and use it the next time.
Parker

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
the java client thing is slightly more straighforward to get into if you have never used another IRC client before (you will have to enter the server and channel in manually).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks