Thanks for the Paradigms!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by ScottK, Dec 23, 2001.

1. ScottK

ScottK Extra

Just wanted to thank the many members of this forum, whom unknowingly educated me enough to spend some cash on some nice equipment for a starter home theater! I just purchased 4 Paradigm Titans, CC170, PDR10 sub and an Onkyo 595! This put to rest my trusty Pioneer CS88A's (respectable loudspeakers from the 70's!) I originally had ordered some Cambridge Soundworks speakers, however I decided to send them back and check out the Paradigms everyone here always talks about, and am very happy I did.. The Titans seem to be a great entry level speaker, I can envision someday retiring a pair to the bedroom to make room for a better mains, but in my small apartment its more than enough speaker! Thanks again guys!

2. Matthew Anderson

Matthew Anderson Second Unit

Matthew Anderson
    Congrats Scott on your Paradigm purchase. I started out with Paradigm Titans a few years ago and they are great speakers. I now have upgraded to the Reference Studio 20's. Enjoy your system.

3. AaronT

AaronT Extra

m

4. Evan S

Evan S Cinematographer

Good Job Scott!!! I've never actually owned the Titans (or Atoms for that matter), but when I went to my dealer to listen to the Studio Reference products, he played me the Titans (and Atoms) to use for comparison. I couldn't believe how good the sound was coming out of those boxes and for the price I don't feel you could do any better. I eventually went with the Reference 40's and 20's (and am in LOVE with the sound), but would not hesitate to get a pair of Titans for my bedroom system to replace my Acoustic Research Rock Partners. You are going to LOVE those speakers and that system.