Thanks for the advice + pics of my kitties

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Eckhardt, Jan 21, 2003.

1. Kevin Eckhardt

Kevin Eckhardt Stunt Coordinator

Last November (I think) I asked you all for some advice about getting a cat. I got some useful info, and just thought I would give everyone an update.

I ended up getting two girls, littermates, from a co-worker. Apparently one of her cats passed away, and one day she discovered a cat hanging around this old shack. She investigated to see what was up and discovered that the cat had recently had a litter and thinks she was abandoned because of this. She spent the summer gathering up the mother and her five kittens, only to discover that the mother was pregnant again. There were six kittens in the second litter, which was born on August 31. None of the kittens from the first litter looked like their mom, but all six from the second did. My two girls are from the second litter. I picked them up the second week in December.

Here's Willow
    [​IMG]

and Pandora
    [​IMG]

More pics

2. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Cute!

J

3. Moe Maishlish

Moe Maishlish Supporting Actor

Aaaaahhh... aaaaaahhhhh..... AAAAAAAAAHHHHH..... CCCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sorry... I`m allergic to cats. Very cute though. [​IMG]

Moe.

4. Dennis Nicholls

Dennis Nicholls Lead Actor

Dennis
    Littermates are the best. Just ask Katie and Susie.

5. Cam S

Cam S Screenwriter

Too cute, I love cats, that's why I have 3 of them [​IMG]

My newest cat Soozee (it's a guy and a long story) fell in love with my other cat Casey, and they have been best buds for 9 months now.

Hmm, does anyone know why it says "You may not post attachments" in the forum rules table in the bottom left of the screen? I posted a few last week, now I can't?

6. Brian Kleinke

Brian Kleinke Supporting Actor

Very cute! I should post some pics of Alex and Angel (our two ex-girl kitties [​IMG])

7. Frederick

Frederick Second Unit

Yeah, littermates are great. They seem to stay kittens forever. My two cats are about 4 years old, and you'd swear that they were still a year by the way they chase each other around ...

Freddy C.