Thank you Warner: Cats & Dogs

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Christopher Carr, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Christopher Carr

Christopher Carr Stunt Coordinator

As reported by DVDTALK.com, CATS & DOGS will receive the Pan & Scan AND Widescreen versions of the films (considering that DVDFILE.com had first reported a widescreen transfer on the DVD)
    DVDTALK says that WB PR said directly that yes the DVD will include both the pan & scan and widescreen versions on the same DVD...now if only WARNER would continue to do this on every "Family" DVD...
    Now I guess I will pick CATS & DOGS up because I made a list of all the movies I was going to be getting in the future and right next to Cats & Dogs was "(only if it is Widescreen)"...
    ------------------
    "I don't want to kiss you here...I want to kiss you- there."
    "You can put it anywhere"
    "Kathryn, the only thing you are going to be riding is me!"

2. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    WHOA!! Hang on a second here! Is this true!!? Because if it is, i'm gonna go pop open the champaign!!!
    ------------------
    Warner Bros. is officially dead to me.

3. CharlesD

CharlesD Screenwriter

Thank-you Warner for coming to your senses over Wonka and Cats & Dogs! I hope this represents a change in policy for all future "family" DVDs and is not simply a knee-jerk PR reaction to the bad publicity over Wonka.
    Now if only you would actually tell someone what's on the Neverending Story DVD!
    No OAR = No Sale!
    we mean it!
    ------------------
    -- Will Work for Five Million Dollars